COMMUNITY MANAGER (FT)
Fastest growing Global Applied AI Community is looking for a skilled Community Manager. If you’re a result-oriented community or project manager and hungry to grow and build our global AI community, then this job could be the job for you!
CITY.AI is a global community of peers around the world with one common purpose: Enable more people to apply artificial intelligence. To that end, we build local communities which help us facilitate meaningful knowledge exchange. By mapping the local AI ecosystems, we can better connect peers to each other, source and curate local knowledge and so enable more people to learn and collaborate in the field of applied AI
- Maintain and expand our global community working with the different city chapters. This means you will be on-boarding all new Ambassadors that apply to become part of CITY.AI, you keep track of all events that are happening globally and you make sure the quality remains high whilst building strong relationships.
- Own and define a strategic roadmap for our community building efforts and execute on it
- Own, define and keeping all our support materials, guidelines & brochures up-to-date
- Coordinate smooth team communications, schedule & lead weekly team calls including keeping track of deadlines and progress reports.
- You enjoy talking to people from all over the world: as the Community Manager you will be interacting with our Ambassadors daily, calling with our ambassadors regularly and replying to their questions and queries in slack. You launch experiments regularly based on the input of our local partners.
- You are curious to research and try new tools that make everyone’s work easier
- You are the spider in the web, keen to grow the web globally!
WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
- Passion for community and project management and for bringing in real results.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and be able to work independently in a distributed team
- Extremely pro-active attitude and keen on setting the bar high.
- Strong project management skills. Good planning and execution abilities as well as prioritizing and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skill and great at building relationships with people
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- A position that is extremely versatile and challenging. You are joining the early days of a global initiative with ambitious goals.
- A chance to constantly grow your role and contribute to the overall strategy. Not only do we have to figure out a lot, but we also constantly have to make choices what challenges to engage in and which ones to drop.
- A fair and competitive compensation
- Be part of the global community of AI experts and grow your network in this field exponentially. You will be on top and in touch with people that are working on the cutting edge technologies in the AI sphere.
YOU GET EXTRA POINTS FOR:
- Being passionate about artificial intelligence
- Your experience in building sustainable global communities
Mail to: email@example.com