CITY.AI is a global community of peers around the world with one common purpose: Enable everyone to apply artificial intelligence. We are present in 30+ cities on 6 continents (Singapore, Taipei, Hanoi, Wellington, Amsterdam, London, Berlin, Lagos, New York, LA, Sao Paulo to name a few) where we build local communities which help us facilitate meaningful knowledge exchange globally. By mapping the local AI ecosystems, we can better connect peers to each other, source and curate local knowledge and so enable more people to learn and collaborate in the field of applied AI.
As part of our team you will gain practical experience by working closely with our Head of Community on:
– Maintaining and expanding our global community working with the different city chapters and supporting our global operations.
– You will learn how to use Slack, Google Drive, WordPress, Eventbrite, GitBook and many other tools.
– Keeping track of all events that are happening globally. You will learn about cutting edge AI projects from all over the world.
– Onboarding new Ambassadors that apply to become part of CITY.AI.
– Keeping all our support materials, guidelines & brochures up-to-date.
WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE
– Passion for community and project management.
– Pro-active attitude and keen on gaining practical experience.
– You enjoy talking to people from all over the world: as the Community Coordinator you will be interacting with our Ambassadors weekly.
– Good planning and execution abilities as well as prioritizing and time management skills.
– Excellent command of written and spoken English.
– A hands-on internship that is extremely versatile and challenging. You are joining the –early days of a global initiative with ambitious goals.
– A sneak peak into the daily work life at a fully remote team.
– A unique chance to grow your personal network, get exposure to the brightest minds in AI and inspiring entrepreneurs globally.
– An invitation to the World Summit AI worldsummit.ai on 11-12 October in Amsterdam and access to an exclusive City.AI event on 10 October.
Head of Community